Norbury Junction (Grid Ref SJ 793228) is a canal junction which lies about 1 mile (1.6 km) to the south east of Norbury, inStaffordshire, England. It opened in 1835, and closed in 1944, although the main line of the Shropshire Union Canal still runs through it.
Shropshire Union CanalStepping Off The Narrow BoatNarrow Boats Into The SunNarrow BoatsLandscape At NorburyNarrow Boats At Norbury Jcn.